Friday, May 24, 2024

My Invention 

AI Implant Contact Lens

 "Smart eye"

 



    Have you ever wished you could read mgazin or watch YouTube videos without opening your smartphone? I also thought it would be nice to be able to look at a map while walking, such as on rainy days, so I came up with this invention.
    
    This invention plants a small AI chip directly into the human eyeball, taking the form of a contact lens. This AI chip can exchange information directly with the brain through an interface.

(Specifics) What can we do with this?

Real time information display: 

A miniature display planted in the lens can show real time information and notifications from the AI. This could include upcoming schedules, important news.

Health Monitoring: 

Sensors within the lens can monitor vital signs, such as heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature. Providing real time health tracking and medical advice as needed.

Interaction with AI:

The lens allows direct interaction with AI assistants. For example, it support to search for nearby restaurants, make resercations, provide traffic updaes, and so on.

(Summary)

Such AI implant contact lenses provide information that is very useful and accessible to the user. I always wears contact lenses, so I would have loved to be able to see a map while looking ahead with AI installed. Wouldn't this help to improve the walking around with smart phone?  










コメント

  1. It will change our life to use from smartphone to this invention! I hope to fit it.

    返信削除
  2. I think "smart eye" is very good because it reduces the number of people looking down while walking and using their smartphones!

    返信削除
  3. I' m surprised at your idea!! it is very groundbreaking! It will more convenient our life!

    返信削除
  4. This invention is very nice... it will change my life!!!

    返信削除
  5. wow that sounds very futuristic invention!! I love it!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hometown