Hometown

 Fryday, April 19, 2024

My Hometown!

Hyogo:A Great Place

Hyogo is my hometown. It's a nice prefecture in Japan. A town like Kobe has well-developed train stations so  convenient to live in. Please visit it someday. I'll write why Hyogo is good place  in my blog today.



(Good links for more information about Ashiya)



(5 fun things to do in Hyogo)

1 - Himeji Castle
You can enjoy hiking at famous castle! The castle called Himeji castle have beautiful view and cherry blossom. It's a placethat people should visit at least once.



2 - Syukugawa
I think Shukugawa is also famous place of cherry blossoms. The cherry blossoms along the river and working here makes you happy.



3 - Awaji Island
Awaji Island has not only famous hot springs but also flower park. Onion produced in Awaji Island is very good taste, so you should eat onion in Awaji Island.




4 - Mountain and Sea
Hyogo where you can enjoy both the Sea of Japan and the Seto Inland Sea, and it boasts mountains areas like the Rokko. This allows for a wide range of outdoor activities, maiking it a versatil destination for nature enthusiasts.



5 - Takeda Castle
At Takeda Castle, you can enjoy stunning views. Located in the northern part of Hyogo. It's known as "The castle in the sky" of Japan.




6 - Kobe's Night View
You can seen the romantic night view from not only Mount Rokko but also Mount Maya. Night view in Maya is called Kikuseidai. I recommend going here.



7 - Arima 
There are a lot of great hot springs in Arima. If you go here, you will feel refreshed and your skin will become smooth and silky.



8 - Danjiri
In the town of Sumiyoshi in Kobe, there is culture of "Danjiri", which is a unique and enjoyable traadition rhythms and floats.



9 - Convenient City Sannomiya
Sannomiya located in Kobe is the premier city in Hyogo. There are stations from various train lines and plenty of useful shops. It's a very convenient city to live in.





In this way, Hyogo is great place to visit!



(Youtube video)



(Google Map)



コメント

  1. When I went to Awaji island, the restaurant I wanted to go to was closed so I want to there again!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your message. Awaji is very nice Island so I hope you can go to the restaurant next time!

      削除
  2. I found out new attractions of Kobe and I want to go there again right now!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your message. You should come hang out in Hyogo!

      削除
  3. I am from Hyogo too, but I could discover new charms of Hyogo that I had not noticed before after reading your blog!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your message. Actually there are many different spots in Hyogo, so please go a lot!

      削除
  4. I notice there are a lot of beautiful scenery in Hyogo♡ Someday,I'd like to visit all of places u point out!!

    返信削除
  5. Wow!! Hyogo has many attractive places! I found many places where I want to go!!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿