Friday, April 26, 2024

        I want to visit Switzerland!



Switzerland located in the heart of the European continent. Switzerland is rich in nature, beautiful and has a lot of attractive point! I will write what I want to do in Switzerland.

Links for Switzerland : 
(most of the country's population of 9 million are concentrated on the plateau)

There are a lot of things I want to do! Here are my top 5 :
    1 - I want to see Matterhorn (don't climb).
    2 - I want to visit Bern Old Town.
    3 - I also want to visit Stein am Rhein.
    4 - I want to take the train.
    5 - I want to eat delicious cheeses and choclolate.


1-Matterhorn

Matterhorn is the most photographed mountain in the world. It looks so beautiful! We can go to observatory by using train or cable car. Also there is hotel here and it has some amazing Matterhorn window views as well.

2-Bern Old Town


In this here, we can a lot of things to do.
For example, you can see the clock tower in Bern and Bern Minister Cathedral, and go to Bundeshaus and Bundesplatz.There are many more attractive point.

3-Stein am Rhein

Stein am Rhein is a city in Canton of Schaffhausen, Switzerland. It has many popular attractions, including House Painted with Frescoes, Hohenklingen Castle, Museum Lindwurm, perfect for a trip.

4-Take the train

Switzerland is renowned for its efficient and picturesque train system. The Swiss Travel System is famous for its punctuality, cleanliness, and breathtaking views as it winds through the Alps and across the country's beautiful landscapes.

5-Cheese and Chocolate

Cheese is one of the typical Swiss ingredients. Cheese fondue and raclette, which has recently become a hot topic in Japan, are also world-famous Swiss dishes.
It is also the world's top consumer of chocolate, and Switzerland is now considered one of the world's leading chocolate countries. I want to eat both!

Here is the Youtube!

コメント

  1. your blog made me want to go there.
    the scenery inswitzerland is beautifull and i want to go there once!!

    返信削除
  2. The contrast between the spectacular Matterhorn mountains and the beautiful night sky in the blog photo is amazing. So, I want to see it with in my eyes!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Right!My brother have been to Matterhorn and I see the picuture and it was sooo beautiful.

      削除
  3. Yes! I want to go to Switzerland once in my life.

    返信削除
  4. Switzerland towns and natures pictures are very beautiful. I want to visit and relax in there!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Hometown